Looking for assistance with your research project?
WCHRI’s research platforms assist researchers by providing project consultation and implementation services. Researchers can choose a single service or a combination of services for start-up through to completion or for a particular phase of their project. Our integrated services are enhanced by in-house expertise in pediatric, maternal and women’s health research and in working with industry-sponsored as well as investigator-initiated clinical trials. Services are tailored to meet specific project requirements and are provided on a cost-recovery basis.
We help researchers to:
- Access high-quality, affordable, comprehensive research support services.
- Gain a competitive edge in local, provincial and national grant competitions.
- Meet required ethics and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure their studies are properly designed and methodologically rigorous.
- Apply best practices and standards in their projects.
Initial consultations are provided free of charge. Priority is given to WCHRI members and projects that align with WCHRI’s mission.
- Biostatistics consultation and support
- Data coordinating centre
- REDCap support
- Study management and clinical trials support services
- Knowledge Translation (KT) planning and implementation, Patient and community engagement strategies
- Qualitative research study proposal development
- The Pediatric Health Outcomes Research Program
- Translational Genomics Hub
- Access to the Dale Sheard Centre for Solutions in Women’s Health
- Genomics England research collaboration
Thank you to our funders
These expert services are offered to WCHRI members at subsidized hourly or milestone-based rates. These subsidies are available because of the generosity of the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Alberta Women’s Health Foundation. If you are using any of these services for your projects, remember to acknowledge this support in your research and public publications, presentations, posters and reports.
For more information on accessing our research platforms and services (including assistance with biostatistics), complete the research support request form.