Guidelines and policies set expectations, provide a roadmap, keep management accountable, ensure transparency, equity, and compliance, provide guidance for decision making, and streamline and ensure the consistency of processes.
The following are relevant for all grants and awards:
The following are relevant for specific programs:
- CRISP guidelines
- Graduate Studentship Program guidelines
- Innovation Grant Program guidelines
- Patient and Community Engagement Training Program (PaCET) Award Program guidelines
- Research Day abstract relevance criteria
- SKEP guidelines
- Summer Studentship Program guidelines
- Trainee Travel Program guidelines
For further information
Contact WCHRI grants.