Gain access to a highly skilled team of research coordinators to help manage your study
Our research coordinators:
- adhere to regulations relating to ethical conduct of clinical research, including the International Congress on Harmonization Good Clinical Practice Guidelines (ICH GCP);
- work on a part time or temporary full time basis; and,
- have built excellent relationships at the University of Alberta/Stollery Children’s Hospital, Royal Alexandra Hospital/Lois Hole Hospital for Women, Grey Nuns Community Hospital and Misericordia Community Hospital.
- Study setup, including ethics and operational approvals
- Participant screening, recruitment, consent, assent and visit scheduling
- Administering questionnaires, data collection, sample collection, data entry
- Liaising with lab, pharmacy, diagnostic imaging, and other facilities as needed
- Maintaining regulatory documents
- Assisting with study close-out and archiving study documentation
Complimentary database configuration and data management services are available through our data coordinating centre.
For more information and to access any of our services, complete the research support request form.