Gain access to a highly skilled team of research coordinators to help manage your study
Our research coordinators:
- adhere to regulations relating to ethical conduct of clinical research, including the International Congress on Harmonization Good Clinical Practice Guidelines (ICH GCP);
- work on a part time or temporary full time basis; and,
- have built excellent relationships at the University of Alberta/Stollery Children’s Hospital, Royal Alexandra Hospital/Lois Hole Hospital for Women, Grey Nuns Community Hospital and Misericordia Community Hospital.
- Study setup, including ethics and operational approvals
- Participant screening, recruitment, consent, assent and visit scheduling
- Administering questionnaires, data collection, sample collection, data entry
- Liaising with lab, pharmacy, diagnostic imaging, and other facilities as needed
- Maintaining regulatory documents
- Assisting with study close-out and archiving study documentation
For more information and to access any of our services, complete the research support request form.