What moves WCHRI forward?
WCHRI is continually developing new initiatives to catalyze research and improve health outcomes:
- Recruitment supports departments and faculties in recruiting the best researchers to the University of Alberta.
- Partnership resources provide networking, leveraging and financial support opportunities from many partners locally, provincially and nationally.
- Partnership program provides an opportunity for our members to leverage WCHRI funds as matching with other internal/external grants.
- Networking and educational opportunities help to grow capacity and expertise among our trainees and junior faculty.
- Research Capacity Building Program provides opportunities to develop hospital-based clinical research platforms.
- StolleryKids Scientists supports researchers who are willing and qualified to be ambassadors for SCHF and want take their research programs to the next level.
All researchers and/or partners who receive funding must properly acknowledge WCHRI and the support of the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation and/or the Lois Hole Hospital for Women in their research and public publications, websites, presentations, posters and reports.