What moves WCHRI forward?
WCHRI is continually developing new initiatives to catalyze research and improve health outcomes:
- Recruitment supports departments and faculties in recruiting the best researchers to the University of Alberta.
- Partnership resources provide networking, leveraging and financial support opportunities from many partners locally, provincially and nationally.
- Partnership program provides an opportunity for our members to leverage WCHRI funds as matching with other internal/external grants.
- Networking and educational opportunities help to grow capacity and expertise among our trainees and junior faculty.
- Research Capacity Building Program provides opportunities to develop hospital-based clinical research platforms.
- Distinguished Researchers within the Stollery Science Lab supports researchers who are willing and qualified to be ambassadors for SCHF and want take their research programs to the next level.
All researchers and/or partners who receive funding must properly acknowledge WCHRI and the support of the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation and/or the Lois Hole Hospital for Women in their research and public publications, websites, presentations, posters and reports.