Finding the right partner
Partnerships, collaborations and leveraging
WCHRI collaborates with many other areas of the University of Alberta as well as other institutes and organizations that share our vision and commitment to improving the health outcomes of women and children through research excellence.
Partnering with these institutions allows us to provide our members with access to a growing variety of research services, support and shared resources.
These partnerships, collaborations and networking relationships are integral to benefitting all of our researchers and our vision.
- Alberta Diabetes Institute (ADI)
- Cancer Research Institute of Northern Alberta (CRINA)
- Community-University Partnership for the Study of Children, Youth, and Families
- Graduate Program in Maternal and Child Health (MatCH)
- Grant Assist Program (Health Sciences)
- Lipidomics Core Facilities
- Northern Alberta Clinical Trials and Research Centre (NACTRC)
- Canadian Child Health Clinician Scientist Program (CCHCSP)
- Canadian National Perinatal Research Meeting (CNPRM)
- CHILD-BRIGHT Network
- Kids Brain Health Network (KBHN)
- KidsCAN Clinical Trials for Children
- Maternal Infant Child and Youth Research Network (MICYRN)
- Translating Emergency Knowledge for Kids (TREKK)