Broaden your scientific knowledge.
Closed until further notice.
The Scientific Knowledge and Exchange Program (SKEP) provides grant support for the following:
Visiting lecturers to the University of Alberta
- The lecture must be a formal, open presentation.
- The lecture must be open to WCHRI members and WCHRI trainees must be provided an opportunity to meet with the visiting lecturer.
- WCHRI members not residing in Edmonton are not eligible to be funded as visiting lecturers.
- SKEP funding is reserved for events that will be of general interest to WCHRI members.
- Invitations to attend WCHRI-supported events are expected to be well communicated to WCHRI members.
- The event must relate to women and/or children’s health and be relevant to WCHRI.
Applications must be submitted no less than 30 days prior to the event start date.
- All WCHRI academic members are invited to apply.
- Awardees may hold these funds once per grant type, once per year, but not for the same or similar event.
- SKEP guidelines
- This program is closed to applications at this time.
Event communication tools
Successful applicants are welcome to use our WCHRI supported event/presentation toolkit to assist in communicating their event.
For further information
Contact WCHRI grants.