Are you seeking funding for your research project?
WCHRI provides over $2 million every year through competitive funding programs. Funding programs are targeted to meet the research needs of our members (faculty and trainee) and to support the strategic goals of our funders, the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation. WCHRI funding opportunities are subject to annual evaluation and revision based on feedback from our members, committees and other stakeholders.
- Bridge Funding Program
- Canadian Child Health Clinician Scientist Program
- Clinical/Community Research Integration Support Program (CRISP)
- Graduate Studentships
- Innovation Grants
- Patient and Community Engagement Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Resident/Clinical Fellow Trainee Research Grants
- Scientific Knowledge and Exchange Program (SKEP)
- Summer Studentships
- Trainee Travel
All research projects that receive funding must acknowledge WCHRI and the support of the Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation and/or the Lois Hole Hospital for Women in their research and public publications, presentations, posters and reports.
For further information
Contact WCHRI’s Research Grants Administrator, Michelle Bailleux, at 780-248-2090 or email@example.com.