WCHRI Lunch & Learn: “Knowledge translation in physical activity and obesity-related research”
Please join us in trialing a new oral session format for future WCHRI Research Days. This panel format will allow us to engage the audience and presenters in a more dynamic and interactive discussion. Let us know what you think after attending!
- Geoff Ball, professor in the Department of Pediatrics and the Alberta Health Services chair in obesity research
- Margie Davenport, associate professor in the Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation
- Sauleha Farooq, supervised by Margie Davenport: “Maternal physical activity is associated with increased flow-mediated dilation during late pregnancy”
- Felipe Ganz, supervised by Leslie Wiart: “The effectiveness of interventions to increase physical activity of children with physical disabilities: A systematic review and a meta-analysis”
- Maryam Kebbe, supervised by Geoff Ball: “Helping adolescents with obesity with lifestyle behaviour change: Conversation cards for adolescents”
- Victoria Meah, supervised by Margie Davenport: “The impact of prenatal exercise on neonatal and childhood outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis”
This Lunch & Learn is brought to you courtesy of the WCHRI Trainee Advisory Committee.
Date: November 28
Time: noon–1 p.m.
Location: ECHA 1-182
Pizza lunch provided. Register today!
Please feel free to distribute the poster to your networks.