WCHRI Information Session: How to prepare your WCHRI abstract: a step-by-step blueprint for creating a compelling abstract submission
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 - 11:30am to 1:00pm
In this session, you will learn how to prepare a research abstract for conference presentations with special attention given to requirements for WCHRI Research Day.
Objectives will be to:
- Review the purpose of an abstract.
- Discuss how to prepare a research abstract.
- Practice first steps to writing your abstract.
- Address specific abstract requirements for WCHRI Research Day.
Please be prepared to brainstorm and document components of your abstract.
- Lesley Wiart, associate professor in the Faculty of Rehabilitation (Physical Therapy)
- Eytan Wine, associate professor in the Department of Pediatrics
Date: July 29
Time: 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.