Learning Session: How to prepare your abstract for WCHRI Research DayWednesday, July 28, 2021 — 11:30am to 1:00pm
In this session, you will learn how to prepare a research abstract for conference presentations with special attention given to requirements for WCHRI Research Day 2021.
Objectives will be to:
- Review the purpose of an abstract.
- Discuss how to prepare a research abstract.
- Practice first steps to writing your abstract.
- Address specific abstract requirements for WCHRI Research Day.
Please be prepared to brainstorm and document components of your abstract.
- Eytan Wine, associate professor in the Department of Pediatrics
- Sandy Hodgetts, associate professor in the Faculty of Rehabilitation—Occupational Therapy
- Thane Chambers from the University of Alberta Libraries will introduce ORCID, an academic tool used to connect researchers; and
- WCHRI Research Grants Director Michelle Bailleux will provide a demonstration of the Research Day abstract submission tool.