Data coordinating centre
Better data, better research
Our team offers expertise in a range of areas to support researchers: REDCap project build (surveys, RCTs, registries, regulatory studies), data management, clinical trial design, statistics and data science.
Our data collection software and data management services meet the highest industry standards and comply with applicable privacy legislation and Health Canada requirements.
- Statistical guidance during initial study design; including sample size, power calculations, and/or development of randomization schedules
- Data management planning
- Design, implementation and maintenance of clinical data management systems (e.g. REDCap Academic, REDCap Cloud)
- Data quality control (data validation and query management)
- Data coding
- Data analysis, reporting and interpretation of results
- Study progress reporting and data safety monitoring board (DSMB) support
- Access to different technologies to help capture, analyze, report and visualize data
Consult with knowledgeable, experienced staff to obtain high-quality, statistically appropriate, verifiable data!
WCHRI, with support from NACTRC and the Alberta SPOR Support Unit (Pragmatic Clinical Trials Platform), is pleased to now offer REDCap Cloud for use in Health Canada regulated investigator-initiated clinical trials.
For more information and to access any of our services, complete the research support request form.