WCHRI understands that the situation with COVID-19 is rapidly evolving and protecting the health of our community is of top priority.
We are continuing to closely monitor updates related to COVID-19 and will be following processes recommended by the University of Alberta and Alberta Health Services. During this time, many of our staff may be working remotely. Although this may impact business operations and may cause delays, we have contingency plans in place to ensure we can maintain delivery of services.
Note that there are no changes to our grant deadlines.
The following upcoming events have been cancelled until further notice: Leaders in Research on March 19 and the WCHRI-CCHCSP Lunch & Learn on March 25.
REDCap training sessions
WCHRI REDCap training sessions will be conducted online while the university encourages social distancing. Training dates and links to registration forms are available on our calendar of events.
Resources for researchers
The University of Alberta and AHS have developed the following resources for guidance on research during this period: University of Alberta response guide for university researchers and research groups and AHS COVID-19 research guidance memo.
Points of contact
If you require further information from our team, please reach out to the points of contact below:
- Grants administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WCHRI support platforms: Tanya.Voth@ualberta.ca
- Data coordinating centre and REDCap: email@example.com
- Study management team: Dory.Sample@ualberta.ca
- Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance: email@example.com
- All other inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org