Clinical/Community Research Integration Support Program (CRISP)
Facilitate excellence within an integrated hospital environment
The Clinical/Community Research Integration Support Program (CRISP) funds clinical and/or community research that has the potential to improve health outcomes and/or influence clinical practice at the point of care for women and/or children.
Funding requests may be up to $20,000 (total) spent over a period of support of three years.
- Enhance research excellence and capacity in investigator-initiated clinical/community research studies.
- Support the development of evidence-informed practice to improve health outcomes for women and/or children.
- Funding is restricted to clinical (human) research that requires ethical approval.
- Principal investigators must be academic members of WCHRI.
- Principal investigators must be eligible to hold research funds according to the UAPPOL policy.
- WCHRI strongly encourages all applicants to include a project mentor on the team, however, including a project mentor is required if the PI has less than 40% protected research time.
- Successful applicants may not apply again for two years from the date of implementation.
All applicants are encouraged to contact WCHRI for assistance with developing their project and application. You can contact us through the Research Platforms links. We also developed several templates to help you with your application. These include:
- CRISP Biosketch 2018 template
- CRISP Application workflow
- CRISP Information for Mentors
- Reference for Writing Letters of Support
Formal results will be provided to all applicants by early December 2018.
View our grant review committee members.
For further information
Contact WCHRI grants administration at email@example.com.